Aceclofenac +Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone is used for muscular pain.
How Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone works
Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone is a combination of two pain relieving medicines (Aceclofenac and Paracetamol ) and a muscle relaxant ( Chlorzoxazone). The pain relieving medicines work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). The muscle relaxant works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm, thereby improving muscle movement.
- You have been prescribed Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone to relieve pain due to muscle spasm.
- This medicine is most effective when taken along with proper rest and physical therapy.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Older adults may have increased drowsiness, confusion, and higher risk of falling as a result of taking Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.