Paracetamol + Tramadol is used for pain relief.
How Paracetamol + Tramadol works
Paracetamol + Tramadol is a combination of two medicines: Paracetamol and Tramadol. Paracetamol is an analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain. Tramadol is an opioid analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
- Use only for severe acute pain for not more than 5 days.
- Prolonged use may result in physical and psychological dependence even at recommended dosages.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose if you have liver or kidney disease.
- In case of overdose, tell your doctor immediately.